Friday, June 12, 2009

Album Update

Oasis sent me a copy of my quote in a nice readable .pdf format. Interestingly it said:
12 day turn time from art approval.

Ahem.

I sent them a most kindly worded e-mail explaining that I was somewhat disappointed, as their web site clearly stated that the day the package arrived was day zero. I then asked if I should go ahead and cancel my CD release party.

My customer rep e-mailed back and said, no that wasn't the package I had ordered, but she had checked the website and agreed that it would have been easy to misinterpret, and that she was having their web folks look into fixing it, but they would give me a complementary upgrade to an 8-day turn, which would put me back on schedule.

So, counting working days on the calender, we should just make it for WesterCon.

No comments: