Monday, July 13, 2009

Traveling with Guitars

I hate the airline industry. Now, I've always loved aircraft mind you, and I work on airplanes, which is cool and all, but I've never liked the airline industry.

Remember, it's the Government that keeps the airlines from properly competing.

Found this over on rec.music.filk, looks like some poor sucker flied United and the baggage monkeys were less than gentle with his beloved Taylor. While I'm not a big Taylor fan myself, note that these are rather expensive instruments. After a year of fighting the airline he took his beef public. Do me right, I tell a few friends, do me wrong I tell over 2 million as of the last count...

Yup YouTube.


For the record, I prefer to fly Soutwest (they hand-carried my guitar last time), or even better in a small privately owned aircraft.

No comments: