So, looked at the house again. Definitely needs work. More than I remembered actually.
1) paint whole bloody inside - it's taupe and blood red. 20 gallons of Navaho white +labor, maybe $1000 if I'm lucky
2) Garage door is cracked, warped and basically AFU. Probably another $1000
3) Grade the lot - $1000. Already have a quote.
4) Countertops- Might be under $1500 as granite has come down, and the kitchen is not that large. Of course we will need a new sink as well *sigh*
5) plus lots of little stuff that is going to add up.
So, probably 5-grand worth of repairs just to make the place liveable.
Then I'm going to need the fencing fixed, and moved, trees planted, concrete poured...